GOAL: To provide immediate relief and assistance to our neighbors in crisis
FOOD ITEMS - (items most needed are in bold)
- Bread spreads: jam, honey, marmite, vegemite, Nutella, peanut butter, marmalade.
- Cereals: Oats/porridge, Weetbix, Cornflakes, Muesli, Nutri Grain, Rice Bubbles etc.
- Instant food & pastas: packets of soup, rice, noodles, dry pasta (spiral, penne, lasagne), tinned meat (tuna).
- Drinks: milo, coffee, tea, juice, long life/powdered milk.
- Kid’s snack items: juice boxes, granola bars, applesauce containers.
- Snacks: Crackers, cookies & biscuits, muesli bars, chips, chocolate.
- Condiments: tomato and other sauces.
- Canned items: Baked beans, spaghetti, tinned veges, tinned soup, tinned fruit.
- Cooking items: Flour, sugar, cooking oil, baking soda, herbs & spices, salt & pepper, cooking and pasta sauces.
- Deodorant, soap, shampoo, toilet paper, toothpaste,toothbrushes, shaving soap, feminine hygiene products, diapers & wipes, lotion, lip balm, cleaning items. * NO CLOTHING PLEASE 🙂
DROP OFF HOURS
- MON–FRI | 9am-5pm
- SUN | 9am-5pm
826a East Coast Road, Oteha, Auckland