GOAL: To provide immediate relief and assistance to our neighbors in crisis
- Bread spreads: jam, honey, peanut butter, marmite, Nutella, marmalade.
- Cereals: Oats/porridge, Weetbix, Cornflakes, Muesli, Nutri Grain, Rice Bubbles etc.
- Instant food & pastas: packets of soup, rice, noodles, dry pasta, tinned meat (tuna).
- Drinks: milo, coffee, tea, juice, long life/powdered milk.
- Kid’s snack items (juice boxes, applesauce containers, granola bars).
- Condiments: tomato and other sauces.
- Crackers, cookies & biscuits, muesli bars.
- Canned items: Baked beans, spaghetti, tinned veges, tinned soup, tinned fruit.
- Cooking items: Flour, sugar, cooking oil, baking soda, herbs & spices, salt & pepper, cooking and pasta sauces.
- Deodorant, soap, shampoo, toilet paper, toothpaste,toothbrushes, shaving soap, feminine hygiene products, diapers & wipes, lotion, lip balm, cleaning items. * NO CLOTHING PLEASE 🙂
DROP OFF HOURS
- MON–FRI | 9am-5pm
- SUN | 9am-5pm
826a East Coast Road, Oteha, Auckland